This is a quick little guide or report(whatever you want to call it) to the techniques I am using online to make thousands of dollars each month.
I’ve already earned about $2,000 this month (13 days into Jan 2007) using some of the simple techniques I am going to over in this FREE aticle!!

This can be spread to anyone who needs these simple tips on how to start a new business online.
What will this include and why is this beneficial to me?

This free report will go over my techniques for making over $2,000 each month and counting! The techniques are FREE and can be applied by a five year old. This process can not be easier.
It does take time so be ready for that! If you want a “magic pill” please give this to your kids and they can do it for you.
This WILL require some time, but it’s worth it many times over.

#1 Define a hungry crowd – Any market (*HOT products?*)
#2 Define a niche from keyword research. (*Searchers words?*)
#3 Get a product from Clickbank (free to join), to provide to the hungry crowd
#4 Register for a keyword rich Hosting & Domain
#5 Optimize the website for Search Engines (key importance)
#6 Spread your website URL using 10 different methods!
#7 Sit back, relax and watch your income pour in like you’ve never seen before!

Does this sound simple? Well it CAN be! I am applying my method only 1-2 hours a day. I am setting up a new site all the time! I will not reveal any sites that I have created for obvious reasons such as “confidentiality”. I do not want to let you get everything tooo easy! There is some work involved trust me on this, it’s well worth the effort. This will not happen “over night”. Be prepared for a fun journey through an informative e-book and hopefully on your road to riches!
This blog will not be filled with any fluff at all! It’s so simple that it can be written in only 10 pages, one for each step + some more! Let’s dig into the secrets already!

See how John cohen made $109,620 as an FRESHER TO INTERNET !

0 comments